Girl Scout Cadette-Grades 6-8, Senior-Grades9-10 and Ambassador-Grades 11-12.
Ready to Become, Belong, Believe, and Build
Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors participate in Girl Scouting in many ways. Under the guidance of a trained adult advisor, girls mix and match activities and resources to suit their needs while giving back to their communities. They connect with each other and build self-esteem and confidence in their skills as they work on a range of projects and gain life experiences.
Sample Activities for Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors
· Learning how to be a first responder in an emergency
· Setting goals and earning charms related to a STUDIO 2BFocus book
· Exploring their future career options with a mentor
· Spending a summer as a counselor-in-training at camp
· Rafting down Class III (moderately difficult) rapids with a river guide
· Publishing their stories online on the STUDIO 2B Web site
· Attending a Broadway play on a trip to New York City
· Investing "play dough" in a stock-market game and beating the experts
· Earning a Girl Scout Gold Award, the highest honor in Girl Scouting, for working on a project that benefits their community
· Traveling across the country or around the world to explore culture, science, the outdoors, and more through STUDIO 2B destinations.
From a Girl Scout Cadette
"I like being in all-girl groups because you can share things and not have to worry about somebody blabbing it to the whole school. Also, you form a bond between the girls in the group—you feel you belong."