First United Methodist Church
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Open Hearts. Open Minds. Open Doors.
Girl Scout Junior, grades 4-5
Explorations, Fun, and Best Friends Forever
Girl Scout Juniors earn badges and discover what girl power is all about through new activities and by learning to take charge of their own plans. They gain self-confidence as they explore the world in partnership with their troop/group leaders.
Activities for Girl Scout Juniors
· Staying at a Girl Scout camp and learning outdoor skills
· Sleeping over in a science museum
· Perfecting soccer moves with a professional women's soccer player
· Working on the "Horse Rider" badge by learning to ride a horse
· Selling cookies to earn money for a trip to a theme park
· Going on a scavenger hunt for neighborhood litter
· Writing to a Girl Scout who lives overseas